Teen Camp Day Camp
Teen Camp day camp is for youth ages 13 – 15. Our Teen Camp offers a safe place where teens can be themselves, make new friends and enjoy fun activities that are specifically-tailored towards teens’ evolving interests. Camp will focus on skill and team building, and is a great way to connect your teen with other teens and adults who care and want to be a positive role model in your life. Camp Hours 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Drop off 8:30 am – 9 am and Pick up 4 – 4:30 pm. Extended Care is available.
Drop off between 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Camp Hours are from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Pick up between 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Extended Care Hours
Before Care: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
After Care: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Our extended—day program offers quality care for your child before and after the camp day. If needed, please register for this program when selecting your child’s camp each week. This program is FREE however Pre-registration is required.
YMCA member – $200 per week per child
Non- Members – $250 per week per child
Teen Camp (age 13 – 15) Themes – Registration link below
- Week 01 – T.E.A.M – Together Everyone Achieves More – As we get to know each other we will be combining our skills & knowledge to make the ultimate teams. Scavenger hunts, fort building, team challenges are just a few of the activities that we will do as a TEAM!
- Week 02 – Sports Center – We will have a sports feel this week, playing sports and games revolving around team work, sportsmanship, skills and spirit.
- Week 03 – Apprentice Week – YOUR HIRED! Each day the teens will learn life skills on interviews, job applications and the work force. We will be out and about camp to see the business of camp, shadowing different jobs and learn about all the different career paths available. In addition to groups form the community that will come in a talk.
- Week 04 – Green Thumb Brigade – Can you dig it? As a brigade member you will have the opportunity to plant, grow and eat from our organic garden. You will get to maintain and improve the flower beds, and even learn how to make your own salsa and dips, and much more, using all fresh ingredients that you grew.
- Week 05 – Art Attack – Feeling artsy? Don’t worry it’s just an art attack and we have just the cure! Acting, poetry, creative writing, drawing, dancing, singing and more, we will tap into all of these during ART ATTACK week!
- Week 06 – Shipwrecked – A week full of adventure and challenges. Will you solve the clues and find the treasure within. This week will focus on working as a team, survival skills, building handi crafts and exploring and much more.
- Week 07 – Food Network – If you are given 5 random food items could you make a meal? Challenge accepted! That is just what we will do during the week, Iron Chef America, Chopped and Ace of Cakes to name a few.
- Week 08 – Unplugged – What would life be like if we were completely unplugged from our everyday technology? This week we are going back to our pioneer days and will be living our lives completely unplugged. We will learn how to survival, outdoor cooking, communicate and how to entertain ourselves without modern technology.
- Week 09 – Game Show Network – Games and activities will be played that revolve around the many games shown on the Game Show network. From Family Feud to Deal or No Deal and Even Price is Right, Oh and can’t forget Shark Tank, minute to win it and more!
- Week 10 – YMCA Summer Rewind – We will celebrate the summer this week! We will put together the best of the best, including all of your favorite games and activities. Just like Week 1, we will have theme days all week, based on what were the favorites this summer! We will wrap the week up with Decade dress up and talent show.