Bring your family closer together at YMCA Camp Carter Family Camp. This is a chance for parents, grandparents, younger siblings, and friends to enjoy the same activities as our summer campers. Exploring the outdoors in a natural camp setting can give every family member experiences and memories that lasts a lifetime!
Families get to enjoy each other without having the hustle and bustle of homework, after school activities, technology and day-to-day business. Family Camp includes climate-controlled cabin accommodations and many fantastic camp activities like the challenge course, canoeing, archery—to name just a few. All guests will need to bring closed-toed shoes, water bottles, clothes that can get messy, weather appropriate clothing and accessories, and their own bedding and toiletries.
Camp Carter is the perfect place to get away, spend time together, and engage with other families. Be sure you bring your own fishing gear, discs for disc golf, and other yard games.
Unplug and join us for a Family Camp weekend:
- Spring 2023:
- March 4-5, 2023
- Price is determined by group size—groups can include multiple families:
- $80 per adult, $60 per child
- Price per group is all-inclusive
- We can provide a Camp Carter t-shirt for Tie Dyeing for an additional fee
- Check-in is Saturday between noon and 1:00 p.m.
- Cabin check-out is on Sunday morning is between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., but lunch is included and activities will continue through our Open House from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Contact us at 817-738-9241 with any questions. Space is limited, so register early!