Bring your family closer together at YMCA Camp Carter Family Camp. This is a chance for parents, grandparents, younger siblings, and friends to enjoy the same activities as our summer campers. Exploring the outdoors in a natural camp setting can give every family member experiences and memories that lasts a lifetime!
Families get to enjoy each other without having the hustle and bustle of homework, after school activities, technology and day-to-day business. Family Camp includes climate-controlled cabin accommodations and many fantastic camp activities like the challenge course, canoeing, archery—to name just a few. All guests will need to bring closed-toed shoes, water bottles, clothes that can get messy, weather appropriate clothing and accessories, and their own bedding and toiletries.
Camp Carter is the perfect place to get away, spend time together, and engage with other families. Be sure you bring your own fishing gear, discs for disc golf, and other yard games.
Unplug and join us for a Family Camp weekend:
- Spring 2022 Dates:
- We are currently full for our Spring Family Camps, however, we will have our Fall dates posted soon!
- Price is determined by group size—groups can include multiple families:
- $150 for up to 2 people
- $350 for up to 4 people
- $500 for up to 8 people
- $750 for up to 12 people
- Price per group is all-inclusive
- We can provide a Camp Carter t-shirt for Tie Dyeing for an additional fee
- Horse Experience activities are an additional fee
- Check-in begins Friday night from 6:00 – 6:30 pm—Friday meal is on your own.
- Check-out on Sunday morning is by 12:00 pm
Contact us at 817-738-9241 with any questions. Space is limited so register early!