Employment opening Cook
YMCA Camp Carter has an immediate opening for a cook. Hours will vary each week depending on the volume of the kitchen. Day, evening and weekend hours are available. For more details or to apply visit http://ymcafw.org/jobs/cook/
Education & Experience
Some restaurant experience preferred.
DECISION MAKING AND JUDGMENT
• Requires ability to communicate in a professional manner with staff.
• Requires standard knowledge of kitchen procedures and equipment.
• Requires physical effort such as occasional lifting and carrying loads up to 50 pounds.
• Requires normal discretion when dealing with confidential data.
• Requires ability to organize and complete meals in a timely manner.
- Planning, preparing, and serving meals and snacks.
- Performing custodial duties in relation to the food services program including toilets and trash.
- Report all items in need of repair and areas in need of cleaning to the Dining Facility Coordinator or Lead Cook.
- Receiving and organizing food orders in a timely manner.